Drug Crime Defense Lawyer in Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford, Danbury, Middletown, Stamford and all Connecticut Cities and nationwide.
Have you been charged with a Drug Crime in a Connecticut criminal Court or are you under investigation for drug trafficking, possession, manufacturing, sale or distribution?
The Pattis Law Firm criminal defense law firm has a reputation for winning difficult cases defending serious criminal charges involving the sale, manufacture and distribution of drugs.
Norman Pattis, one of Connecticut's most experienced criminal trial attorneys, and his legal team have successfully defended people charged with:
- Drug cultivation, manufacturing, possession, sale and distribution
- Trafficking, possession for sale, transportation or importation of drugs
- Medical marijuana offenses, prescription drug fraud or sale, and juvenile drug crimes.
Norm Pattis, founder of the criminal defense law firm Pattis Law Firm, wants you to know:
- Drug crimes can result in lengthy prison sentences and are among the most serious of all charges.
- You should know that the prosecutor and police have already spent considerable time developing a case against you so you should quickly connect with an experienced Drug Crimes Defense Lawyer to preserve your rights prior to talking with police or investigators.
- You should also know that prosecutors factor in your attorney’s reputation and level of experience in evaluating the strength of their case. It is comforting to have Norman Pattis’ national reputation for winning big cases at trial on your side.
- There is always a solid defense strategy against drug charges and Pattis Law Firm criminal defense lawyers know how to spot weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case including civil rights violations such as illegal search and seizure or other civil rights violations that can result in the dismissal of the drug crime charge.
The Pattis Law Firm criminal defense team aggressively works to get the charges against you dismissed or to win a not guilty verdict.
We want to protect your rights and help get the Drug Charge against you reduced or dismissed. We have successfully defended people charged with serious crimes for more than 20 years and we are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
Pattis Law Firm
Drug Crime Defense Lawyers throughout Connecticut including Danbury, New London, Middletown, Stamford, Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford in all State and Federal Courts. We defend people against drug charges including possession of drugs, sale of drugs, manufacture of drugs, drug trafficking and other drug related charges.
|8 Consecutive Years
New England and Connecticut