Norm Pattis on Medical Misconduct Defense for Physicians Facing Sexual Misconduct by a Patient Allegations
Physician misconduct defense lawyer Norm Pattis discusses complaints against Connecticut and New York doctors, medical misconduct in general, physician discipline in CT and NY, types of sexual misconduct, improper examinations, inappropriate touching, Connecticut and New York medical board defense options and other issues involved with a patient alleges sexual misconduct. This video also addresses the defenses of patient consent, medical necessity, clinically appropriate actions, false accusations, and extortion by patient.
Attorney Pattis also answers these questions:
- Why do I need a lawyer, and when?
- What should I say if police or a medical board investigator contact me?
- What should I do if a reporter calls?
- Shouldn’t I call the patient or someone in her family to clear this up?
- When a physician is charged with sexual misconduct, what are the defenses?
- What will happen once a complaint for medical misconduct is filed?
Call Right Now to Preserve Your Rights
If you are facing medical misconduct charges or believe charges might soon be filed by an aggrieved patient, The Pattis & Smith Law Firm physician sexual misconduct defense team want to help.
Call the Pattis & Smith Law Firm at 203.393.3017 or [hidden email]